In the late 1800's this building was Stoughton State Bank. Locals may remember this building as the old Stationery House, which was here for 30 years. The owners, Vik and Lori, left retirement to venture into the pub business. Vik retired from the Air Force after 34 years of service flying the KC135 and holding many command positions. Lori retired as Office Manager at Home Health at Stoughton Hospital.